Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Always Abigail…………. Enjoys Mornings in Centralia and the Milkman


Always Abigail………….and the Milkman

The beauty of Centralia is never lost on visitors or residents. Mornings in Centralia began early.

Barley Gibbs, our local milkman delivers old fashioned fresh glass bottled milk to residents visitores can place orders online for delivery during the summer or on weekends.

Barley is such a nice young man , he's also a former CIA operative. Barley relocated to Centralia from Maine last year and started his own dairy farm complete with glass bottles that have his image on them.

Barley is a hottie to with those hulking muscles and sexy smile. A mate is the only thing missing from his life….

“Always Abigail!” Barley protested. “Stop interfering!”

Great! A girl can’t express her thoughts without someone jumping all over her!

“Yes, Barley,” I turned to look up at his 6’5 shadow. Darned if he ain't sexiest milk man alive! I think I want him for myself!

What a sexy sighing he makes as he rolls his eyes! Simply Beautiful. A dimple? I think he needs a sexy little dimple upon his right cheek. There we go! Oh, my gosh, he is sexier than the devil himself.

“Always Abigail keep your poison mate pen away from me and my life. I am the milkman in your Wolff Mate Books. I am not, I repeat, I am not a potential mate! As he stomps off I smile,

"See ya later Barclay" I smile as my imagination runs away with me.

Oh, well that did not go well. What a yummy man my Barclay is with those chocolate eyes and honey coloring.

Where was I before I was so rudely interrupted…..yes, yes, mornings in Centralia or the best.

Barley delivers the milk, while the rest of the world is still asleep Centralia springs to life.

One of my favorite places to visit in Centralia is Beth’s Breakfast Nook.

Beth is a Centralia transplant from Roanoke, Virginia. I like Beth she’s a kind soul she reminds me of a fairy. Beth's a tiny little fairy. She has to be 4’9 though she claims to be 5’1.

I think I’ll hurry on over enjoy some waffles and fruit………………

Always Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment