Friday, December 24, 2010

In the Meadow We Can Build A Snowman


My I have this dance.

Turning Meredith grabbed Zach’s hand. Pulling her close he closed his eyes and the clean fresh scent of her enveloped.
“You know I never would have thought I would be out here dancing with a elf. Maybe a fairy, but never an elf.”

Twirling Meredith around Zach laughed as she frowned and tried to hit him.

“I thought we were over.”


“We’ll never be over Meredith.”

“I thought you were playing Santa tonight”

“I am. My mother’s interference knows no bounds.”

“I happen to love your mother.”

Pulling Meredith closer again Zach was not here to discuss his mother. He was here to ask the woman he loved to marry him. After, four years of her leading him on a merry chase Zach was ready to catch her.

Ok, so it was the other way around. Zach spent four years running away from the woman he held in his arms now. Meredith was his past, present and future. She was the woman he loved.

“Meredith do you ever think about the day we met “

“Always, it was the day I began to live again.”

On bended knee Zach asked Meredith to marry him...

Under the stars that Christmas Eve Zach and Meredith made plans for the future.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I haven't been by in a while...I've been working on a deadline and it sucks...lol...I love love love the new look!! huge hugs...

    ReplyDelete